If you’re new to the Curly Girl method, want to find out what “going CG” means, or wondering how to care for your waves & curls check out these links
Let’s get started!
- Need to figure out your hair type?
- wikiHow on the Curly Girl method
- NaturallyCurly.com’s intro to the “no poo” method
- LauraLee’s all in one guide to going CG
- Breakdown of the CG method and a list of CG products
- Don’t want to waste your time trying conditioner after conditioner to find what works? Check out Laurabeth’s Conditioner Chronicles
- Product abbreviations
Haircare Chemistry 101:
- What does that particular ingredient in your hair care product do?
- What does silicone do and how can I get it out of my hair?
- What’s in your gel?
- A Curly Chemist’s perspective on ingredients
Meteorology and your waves/curls:
- Find out how the weather affects your hair
- What humidity and humectants mean for your hair
- What seasonal change means to your hair care routine
Getting past hair types and understanding the needs of your hair:
Videos and styling methods:
- The pixiecurl method for drying your curls and waves
- The icequeen method for achieving root curl and clumps
- Jessicurl videos on plopping, diffusing, and getting rid of crunchy hair
- A video on how to scrunch in products
Overwhelmed much? Don’t fret. Check out this naturallycurly.com thread to see what going CG can do for you!