And who wouldn’t? For starters, they work better than your basic towel (which incidentally isn’t a friend to your curls/waves) and look super cute in your bathroom to boot!
You may be wondering what makes these towels so special so here’s a great rundown of the features of these cute towels:
- Their smooth texture wicks away just the right amount of water and helps set the curls, without introducing frizz
- The ergonomical, tubular shape makes it easy to rotate during use
- The brown color doesn’t become discolored by residual hair dye
- The towels include a convenient loop for hanging
- They make your favorite curl-friendly styling products work better
- It helps set the curl and encourage “Curl Clustering™” for improved definition while reducing separation
- Unlike terry cloth, they do not introduce frizz or cause split ends and breakage
- And its a great, earth-friendly alternative to using paper towels
Still need a bit more convincing? Check out the Curls Like Us FAQ, the NaturallyCurly.com spotlight article, and see what curlies/wavies are saying about the CLU towel vs other hair towels over in CurlTalk.
In order to win a set of these towels all you have to do is post a comment. Next Friday, April 17th, I’ll randomly select the winner using the difficult, complex science of putting names in a bowl. I’ll notify the winner and announce it here and Curls Like Us will get in touch with the lucky individual to send them the towels.